Monday, November 17, 2008

Things are settling down

11/17/08

Thank you SO much to everyone for your visits to the site, comments, guest book entries, etc. Our big guy will be 2 weeks on Tuesday, and wow ... what things can happen in 2 weeks! I'm finally feeling like the "fog" has lifted and have some energy back now!

Obviously, since I've finally added more pictures, right? Of course all of you who know me well knew that we'd still have the camera snapping and downloading pictures a couple of times a day ... but I'm glad that I'm finally able to get them online for you to view now!

Elliot is doing GREAT! He's such a joy. He's so easy going and content. Our biggest learning curve has been breastfeeding, but with the help of my wonderful cousin Jennifer, we are really doing quite well.

We've been out driving around several times (Elliot doesn't get out of the car (won't be out in public until 2 - 3 months) I don't want to expose him to germs, etc. for quite some time) but we enjoy getting out of the house and luckily he seems to really enjoy the car and car seat ... whew! since we're such travelers in this family!

I actually ventured into Target by myself the other day while Grandma stayed in the car with Elliot ... wow, when you've been out of the "real" world for awhile you realize how bright, busy, and scary it can be! Just walking around Target zapped all my energy!

Tuesday is Elliot's 2 week checkup and my 2 week post surgery checkup. I'll hopefully have some energy to report back on his exciting appointment ... mine, not so much! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment