Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scary Santa

Tonight we took Elliot to see the resident Levolor Kirsch Santa Claus.

We did this last year, and he was so chill about it ... but, of course, he was 6 weeks old last year.

This year, at 13.5 months, he was not so chill. He quite enjoyed flirting with every pretty girl he saw ... he didn't even seem too disturbed by the "big man in red" until he got closer, and closer, and closer ... Wow, by the time he was close enough to pull his beard, it was all over! Is it bad that I think my son is freaking adorable when he cries? Just so precious! And all that drama was in the hallway before the "formal" picture took place!



What a difference a year makes!

Given all of that ... I knew I was NOT going to get away with putting Elliot on Santa's lap without me there ... so I had to sit on Santa's lap, while Elliot sat on mine! Poor Ed ... I mean, Santa!

Dec 17, 2009


But, for his troubles Elliot was awarded this pretty cool toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment